If you think we share the same vision, you are creative, inspired and problem solving oriented, we invite you to apply for a job at MGI.
Click on the job title to see the full job description and find out if you are the missing link we were looking for.
Marketing Coordinator USA
Contact Person for this Job: Sophie Abergel
We are currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator.
Job location: Melbourne, Florida
Education, Experience and skills:
Marketing and campaign database compilation, analysis and management,
Preparation of marketing statistics,
Research, Prepare and coordinate events and host networking, including open houses and trade
shows logistics per budget allocated,
Perform market research as needed,
Participate in the Sales Prospection process (Mailing, Social Media Marketing, Emails) and
follow up support, Coordinate press releases with Factory in France and Global Dealer
networking, maintain business relations and marketing support with our network.
Some out of State travel required.
Hiring Requirements: Background check and Drug Testing/Screening
Test Requirement: Employer will perform testing
Benefits offered for this job: Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Vision,Vacation, Holidays, 401K, Expense Account
Via Email (email@example.com) or by Fax ((321) 751-6777)
Job Applicant Information Needed Items Required:
- Certifications, Contact Information, Employment & Education HistoryTop of Form
Customer Support Representative MGI USA
Location: Melbourne, Fl. USA
- MGI USA's Customer Support department provides installation, training repair and maintenance services for professional graphic organizations (Commercial Printers, Plastic Printer, Silk Screeners, etc...) across the U.S. and supports our international distributors.
- Attention to detail when testing machines prior to shipment and excellent phone support are an important function for our customers and distributors. The Customer Support Service team fosters a high degree of customer satisfaction through its ability to successfully manager responsivness, technical expertise and broad geographical coverage while still maintaining a low-cost provider model.
- MGI USA is currently seeking qualified candidates living in Florida (Melbourne Area).
Skill requirements include:
- A 4-year degree or more in a Mechanical, Electronic, Graphic Design, Computer Service Engineering related field. Work experience in the related fields will be considered.
- A 4-year degree may be substituted for equivalent experience working for HP Indigo, Xerox Igen, Kodak Nexpress or Xeikon.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be flexible to work occasionally on weekends.
- Extensive travel, both International and Domestic (30-40%).
- Ability to self supervise in a virtual capacity.
- Must be able to pass a background check including: Drug screening, criminal background check, possession of a valid driver's license and credit history review.
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to write clear reports, records, and correspondence.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, high energy environment.
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures.
- Must be able to install, maintain and train (operators and technicians) on digital printing and finishing equipment.
- Computer graphic skills: Photoshop, QuarkXpress, Illustrator, etc...
- Foreign language a plus
If you are interested, please email your resume and salary history to Sabrina Gould at firstname.lastname@example.org
Graphic Designer MGI USA
-3 Years experience in the printing industry
-Knowledge of color management & Adobe Print software (In Design, Photoshop & Illustrator)
-Experience on digital offset print equipment (Profiles: CMYK, RGB & Spot Color)
Background check & drug testing/screen will be required.
Graphic Designer needed for Manufacturer of printing equipment.
This position is a full-time position based in Melbourne, FL. It uses knowledge of current graphic design software to produce graphic art & visual material for promotions, advertisements, films, packaging & informative/instructional material through a variety of media outlets (digital press).
Work with hardware & mechanical equipment.
Detail oriented with customer service & communication skills (verbal & written).
Able to travel, foreign language a plus.
Will be working in a team environment.
Work Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm. Pay depends on testing, skills, education & experience.
To apply please email resume to: email@example.com