If you think we share the same vision, you are creative, inspired and problem solving oriented, we invite you to apply for a job at MGI.
Click on the job title to see the full job description and find out if you are the missing link we were looking for.
Customer Support Representative MGI USA
Location: Melbourne, Fl. USA
- MGI USA's Customer Support department provides installation, training repair and maintenance services for professional graphic organizations (Commercial Printers, Plastic Printer, Silk Screeners, etc...) across the U.S. and supports our international distributors.
- Attention to detail when testing machines prior to shipment and excellent phone support are an important function for our customers and distributors. The Customer Support Service team fosters a high degree of customer satisfaction through its ability to successfully manager responsivness, technical expertise and broad geographical coverage while still maintaining a low-cost provider model.
- MGI USA is currently seeking qualified candidates living in Florida (Melbourne Area).
Skill requirements include:
- A 4-year degree or more in a Mechanical, Electronic, Graphic Design, Computer Service Engineering related field. Work experience in the related fields will be considered.
- A 4-year degree may be substituted for equivalent experience working for HP Indigo, Xerox Igen, Kodak Nexpress or Xeikon.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be flexible to work occasionally on weekends.
- Extensive travel, both International and Domestic (30-40%).
- Ability to self supervise in a virtual capacity.
- Must be able to pass a background check including: Drug screening, criminal background check, possession of a valid driver's license and credit history review.
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to write clear reports, records, and correspondence.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, high energy environment.
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures.
- Must be able to install, maintain and train (operators and technicians) on digital printing and finishing equipment.
- Computer graphic skills: Photoshop, QuarkXpress, Illustrator, etc...
- English and Spanish language, both written and verbal, is required.
If you are interested, please email your resume and salary history to Sabrina Gould at email@example.com